You can find here links to the outputs of the project. All our tools are open source. We invite you to explore the EnterMode resources!
- Background Study “Entrepreneurial education in HE in partners countries, entrepreneurial skills required by HE students, the framework for internships”: This study has been the basis for the development of common ground among the consortium and has provided direction to the Enter.Mode process towards an entrepreneurial internship model. You can find an executive summary of the reports and a set of recommendations for the development of the internship model in the study.
- Internship model for the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills by higher education students (2nd version): The Internship Model is an integrated model of entrepreneurship skills acquisition that includes different levels and modes of learning and is focused on the main competence areas of entrepreneurship. The model offers the theoretical background for the development of entrepreneurial skills to students during their internships.
- Mentors’ guide on Internship model for the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills by higher education students (2nd version): The mentor’s guide offers practical guidelines and tools to mentors who want to apply the EnterMode model. The guide is addressed to the different actors such as HEI administration officers, HEI academic tutors or company mentors.
- Development of HEIs – company partnerships: Template for Memorandum of Understanding
- Serious game: EnterMode has developed an online serious game to be applied during the internship to support the acquisition of entrepreneurial skills and mindset. The serious game will develop six entrepreneurial competencies out of the 15 included in the EntreComp framework: Creativity; Vision; Mobilising resources; Spotting opportunities; Coping with uncertainty, ambiguity and risk; Working with others. The serious game allows to combine entertainment with knowledge transfer and its purpose is to support the interns to improve their competences and to understand the notion of entrepreneurship.
- Community of Practice: Join us in our discussions! The community of practice allows you to join the focused discussion on the area of entrepreneurship. Register and share your views!
- Virtual Transnational Workshop: Report from the event
- Promotional materials: